How your information will be collected
- Registering with Fraser People – You may choose to register with Fraser People via our website for employment opportunities. From your registration we collect personal information from you such as your name, contact details, your resume and other personal details relevant to your employment application. We may also collect information from you through phone, digital, and face to face interviews, email and organisations and individuals where your permission has been obtained to access referees, and organisations that supply pre-employment vetting services such as educational checks and criminal and credit checks.
- Subscribing to Email Newsletters – If you decide to subscribe to our regular email newsletters, we will collect basic information about you such as your name and contact details.
- Log Data – Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site (“Log Data). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third-party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor, and analyse this.
- Cookies – A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
How we use your personal information
We may use for personal information for a number of reasons, namely;
- To communicate with you in relation to any matter relevant to our business such as new jobs and the services we provide.
- To personalise and improve your experience on this website.
- Where we communicate with you for marketing purposes, we will comply with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007. This means we will provide you with instructions for unsubscribing from such messages if you choose.
Who has access to your personal information
The information we collect is stored on a secure data base and Fraser People will take all reasonable steps to protect this information.
- Information will not be provided to any other parties with your permission, except as required by law.
- Employees: Our employees have access to your personal information in order to carry out their job. They are subject to obligations of confidentiality.
- Potential employers: Your permission will be sought before this information is passed on.
Access to your Personal information
You have rights of, access to and correction of your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020. If you wish to update your information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whilst Fraser People may from time to time provide links to other websites, we do not take responsibility for the privacy practices of these sites.